By A Web Design
The gorgeous scenery of the surrounding area offers a backdrop for numerous activities.
- Fish for trophy Mackinaw and rainbow trout. Also chase the local Kokanee for a different adventure. Other freshwater fish such as small mouth bass can be caught right of our own docks.
- Hike the beautiful mountains. This area has many hiking path into some of the most beautiful scenery in the United States
- Boating and swimming in Lake Pend Oreille. Explore the many beaches and enjoy a swim in the refreshing waters of Lake Pend Oreille
- Golf. There are many golf courses to choose from in the area. Check our local area activity links for more information
- Horseback riding.
- Mountain Biking
- Snowmobiling. Explore the many trails and off trail rides the area has to offer.
- Downhill and cross country skiing at beautiful Schweitzer Mountain.
- Fishing - yes fishing extends in to the winter months. Charter a boat or bring your own.
- Sleigh rides.
- Snowshoeing. Just because it's winter doesn't mean you can't hike. See the area in a new light.
Nearby Sandpoint offers a wide variety of activities and events to entertain even the most discriminating guest! From Arts to Rodeos, sporting events and concerts, Sandpoint has something for everyone. For detailed information on what is happening in the area and at Schweitzer Ski Resort, contact Sandpoint Chamber by phone at (800) 800-2106 or visit one of these sites on-line.
- Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce
- Schweitzer Ski Resort
- Idaho Fish And Game
- Sandpoint Online
- Current Lake Pend Oreille Conditions
- Fishing Events and Results